Saturday, April 20, 2013

Love in a Twilight Garden ~ Spring Fling

Today is the due date for the Spring Fling 4x4 Swap at Alpha Stamps.
I love my creation but I fear I missed the "spring" mark and hit more of a Midsummer dream theme. 
I had a lot of fun making this creation.  Mixing Collage images. paint, a variety of fun shaped sequins and of course glitter. 
 
I can't wait to see what everyone else has made.
 
I'm linking up with my new Saturday Obsession come check out all the outstanding art!
ManonPopjesblogspot

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is lovely. What did you use to make the edging? Glad you like Shaun the Sheep too! Valerie

Magaly Guerrero said...

That gent looks very much into that lady, and she knows it! Look at the look on her face ;-)

Great Spring Fling!

Maria Medeiros said...

oh what a lovely and happy piece! :D Lovely work!

manomij said...

You got me in the mood for the summer, the sun is shining outside and this collage makes me want to sit outside with my papers and create. Happy Paper Saturdays!
ManonX

Unknown said...

Oh, well. It's still so lovely. And spring leads to summer!

Ayala Art said...

Beautiful 4x4! I used to love making those, I haven't done one in a long time! Thanks for reminding me :o)
Happy Paper Saturdays!

Unknown said...

Love your Spring Fling. Beautifully done.. :)

Ilona Heimböckel said...

You can never go wrong with a "Midsummer Night's Dream" ;-)

Lovely assembly of images in your collage!

Happy saturday/sunday!

Ilona