Friday, April 12, 2013

Witches to the Bone ~ Playlist

Today is Day 12 (almost over-insert sad face) of Pagan Cultures Blog Anniversary.
For today Magaly went with the theme
 
Music
 
I love music, it inspires me, makes me sad, lifts me up and is always on.  So I decided to create a play list featuring songs with the word witch (in some form) in the title or that sing about witches. 
 
I hope you find a song or two that suit your fancy...it is a very eclectic play list. 
 


I would love to know which song is your favorite, least favorite, or inspires you the most. 
Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I like them all, but The Witch Queen Of New Orleans by Redbone has a great beat. Some of the lyrics are a bit out there, but the beat is so much fun...