Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Final Entry by Sushi Antoinette

Meet sushi Antoinette, but don't fall in love with her because alas she won't be with us long. 
Over at the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group (MAMA) I joined in a Sushi Antoinette Diary Swap.  We were required to use the above image on a diary page.  What we said on the page was entirely up to us. 
To alter the image I added hair, lots and lots of doll hair.  I wanted it to look as close to the actual image as possible.
She is surrounded by Fish and Cupcakes.
This is her entry on the front of my diary page. 
I've had these cat and fish bead forever and at the last minute decided to add them.  The cupcake I made out of clay.
The back of Sushi's diary page is a little grim...
Her hair has been all bundled up in a bonnet,
and I printed a guillotine onto the decorative paper. 
Marie Antoinette is supposed to be an angel on this page, but I never gave her a halo.
And this is Sushi Antoinette's final diary entry. 
 
I can't wait to see what everyone else makes, there will be five pages in the diary including mine. 

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

With those pretty eyes and those lovely curls, I understand why she won't be around for long ;-)