Sunday, February 3, 2013

Huge Announcement!!!

I have created my first ever collage sheet!
and you can get it on sale now at Alpha Stamps. 
 
Better yet you can get it and use it on the latest Alpha Stamps Swap
The February Valentine Kit Banner ATC Swap.
 
And here is the first piece of artwork I have created using an image from my Collage Sheet.
 I printed out the text on transparency and adhered it to the image.  Then cut out just the lovers and placed them on top.
Laura of Artfully Musing also made a Valentine collage sheet that is selling through Alpha Stamps, Romance.  I fell in love with her Cameo image and decided to bling it out. 
 The Kit includes some Mixed Color Metalic Starbursts that I decided to turn into flowers.
 The centers are from the beads that were included in the January Doorways Kit, the leaves are Olivine glass Leaves (the small AB set) and I used Silver Craft wire for the stems.
I always like creating pieces but to see something that I truly created from start to finish is so rewarding.  I can't wait to see what you do with the collage sheet.  I hope you like it!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great. It turned out fantastically. x