Friday, February 1, 2013

Grow Your Blog ~ Winners Kelly Deal, Sea Witch and Wendy

Well I guess this means the Grow Your Blog hop is officially over. It was a wonderful hop and I feel like I have already met some wonderful new blog friends and have been sharing some fun comments and e-mail.
Now it's time for me to announce the big Winners!
 
 
Winner #1
Who will receive Prize 2, the yummy Brownie Mix is...
Kelly_Deal who said...
Hi Caroline! Wonderful giveaway! I would be happy with anything!
Kelly
 
Winner #2
who will receive Prize 1, a book of their choice from my Amazon store is...
 
Sea Witch who said...
So glad I found your blog through the Grow Your Own Blog project. I noticed that you did a post on the Physick Book of Deliverance Dane...just finished reading that book last week. Just loved it. Would actually like to see it become a movie. Sea Witch
 
 
Winner #3
Who will recieve Prize 3, My artwork is...
Wendy who said...
Hello Caroline, nice to meet you too! You have a wonderful blog and beautiful art and crafts. I loved it already by the sight of your blog header :) Would love to receive one of your own crafty creations, either by being the lucky winner, or a swap or trade. Going to visit your blog more often!

Hugs and wonderful weekend to you,

Wendy
 
Okay ladies, please e-mail me your addresses within the next 48hrs and I will get your prizes off to you on Monday.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the hop. 
Congratulations!

1 comment:

AppleApricot Wen said...

A BIG YAY!!! Thank you Caroline!! I'll email you my address :)

Wonderful weekend to you too!
Hugs, Wendy