Monday, February 11, 2013

Fringed Valentine Day Cards by the Circle of Friends

A few weeks ago I shared with y'all my remake of Victorian Fringed Cards.  I hated what I made, but oh wow did the ladies of Circle of Friends blow this swap out of the water!
Andrea made this sweet little school yard love card.
 
You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.  The card is for this students teacher. 
Jess, went way romantic!
I can imagine the fringe she used on the dancers dress.  Very textual and sensual.
Penny made us each separate bags with our names!
And featured love birds.
Sandi went red hot, with a smoldering romantic image and red accents.

I love that she stamped everything in a cool blue on the back.

Susan used some great images of Alfons Mucha, one of my favorite artists.
Happy Valentines to all my followers and all the ladies of Circle of Friends.  This was a great swap and I'm glad I hosted even if I didn't like my creation. 
 
If you are interested in joining a small, fun swap group come check us out.  We are on Yahoo, Circle of Friends

1 comment:

Jess said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them! I can't wait to see them in person too!