Saturday, March 30, 2013

Vintage Photo Image ATC's

Well I've been sharing all the returns I've gotten.  Figured it was time to share what I made.
The background I used is from The Cyclone Collage Sheet and the woman is from Le Pigeon by Pierre Puvis de Chavannes, I got it from HERE
I did custom backs for each ATC to make them extra special.
The image of the woman in the back is the Vintage image and I got her from the same place as the one above, HERE, I also got the men from Alpha Stamps. 
I'm not a huge fan of the blue ribbon at the bottom but I needed to hide the mans feet, who wants to look at men's feet anyway :)
I had a lot of fun creating this one, but it was also the hardest.  The background is from an old calender I had.  I then brushed it with distress ink and a crackle glaze.  The effect is really neat but hard to see in the photo's
I made the letters from ledger paper and tied them with gold DMC floss.
I hope those that receive my ATC's enjoy them.  I had fun making them. 
These are the ones I received
Kris D.  

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

You are so talented, Miss Caroline!

Kadee Willow said...

Wow! Talk about creating lots of layers! You did a great job with those. I love art that has layers requiring the viewer to really take their time and discover each addition. Lucky recipients!