Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow the Yellow Brick Road ~ Winner

 
Well, my Yellow Brick Road sits in the exact state as last week.  This week has been busy busy busy, but I promise to get back to it and soon because I can't wait to see it finished.
 
But onto the really good stuff
The Winner of my
Celebrate Oz - Altered
Prize
is
   who said...
What a beautiful yellow brick road and a unique, wonderful idea!!! I bet it will be totally sensational!!!

 
Congratulations,
Please e-mail we (see e-mail button on upper left column) your mailing address and I will pop your goodies in the mail right away.
 
Thank you all that entered and remember you can still win a piece of my art this month by entering my monthly giveaway. 
One of the items is Oz themed.

click on the image to take you to the post.
 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, thanks again for making for stopping by my Altered Oz entry.

1 comment:

April said...

I'M HERE!!! I'M HERE!!!!!! I was talking to the Scarecrow and lost track of time! Linda the Good Witch came floating by in her bubble and told me I WON YOUR GIVEAWAY!!!! OH I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Thank-you!!!! I love to collage and mod podge and I will Definitely be using these pages, IF I can bear to take them apart. Or maybe make them back into a book or alter them??? UUOOOOO I don't know but I will Think and think and it's going to be Such FUN!!!! Thank-you so very much!!!!!