Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easter Day Parade Pop up book ~ Alpha Stamps Swap Announcement

It's time for another fabulous Alpha Stamp Kit, this time its an Easter Parade Kit. And as with all previous kits it has a fabulous swap to go along with it. 
 
Create 2 Easter Parade Accordion Books and get 2 in return.  Visit the Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group for more information.
Now onto my creation, you can see all the wonderful creations by the other design team members in the Alpha Stamps Gallery
 
Welcome to the 2013 Easter Day Parade Pop Up Book
"The Tickets have all been collected, the stands are full and the hour has struck, Peter Take it..."
 
"And the 2013 Easter Parade is on.  Harvey we are lucky this year to have a Lilliputian as the Banner bearer..."
"Look Roger, here comes the Mayor and his family.  Mrs. Mayor looks great!"
"Br'er here come the Trix Trio on their roller skates.  Amazing!"
 "Oh no!  Thumper look out the Rooster has bitten the egg bearer!  The Parade is ruined!"
Come join us at Alpha Stamps for the Easter Parade Swap, a 2/2 Accordion book swap.  Don't know how to make an Accordion book, have no fear I will show you tomorrow in a Tutorial, along with how I created the pop up effect. 
 
Hope you enjoyed my Parade, you can purchase it in my Etsy store.
 
Created using supplies from the


3 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Caroline, so glad I visited your blog. I love Easter too, your kit is so beautiful. I love the litle red roses, I think they are metal. So cute.
xxx
Marlene

PeggyR said...

Love the book, hope I get my kit soon!

Jess said...

This is adorable!