Sunday, July 20, 2008

Triangle ATC


Sometimes going to the mailbox is just such a joy. Yesterday I received these fabulous triangle ATC's for a swap. HERE are the ones that I sent.
From Left to Right.
Mandy's this one is much brighter in person. I'm not sure what kind of paint she used but it is very flat and has a chalky feel to it. I love how bright it is looking at it makes me smile as big as the little girl is.
Caz's this girl has layer on top of layer on top of layer. I think it is all built on book print then stamped with various flourishes and diamond stamps. The woman I think is part of a larger stamp and has been cut, painted and mounted. The gold wings are just a perfect touch. I can look at this one and try to figure out how she layered it forever!
Donna's is some sort of background paper covered with paint (maybe gesso) Then she layered her darling little girl and stenciled on the red dots. The words giggle and often are highlighted with hand drawn squares around them.
I just love these swap pieces! They are already in my Coffee Table ATC book so that all can see their fabulous pieces!
Thanks ladies!

No comments: