Sunday, November 6, 2011

Music & Cupcakes for a Year! ~ Art Share

This past month I joined in the Circle of Friends Surprise Swap. Sandi, our fearless leader, is the woman behind the idea and organizer. For those of us that sign up we are assigned one person to send an item of our choosing to, keeping our identities secret until the gift arrives.   


Friday I pulled these lovelies out of my mailbox and I swear you could hear me squeal all the way across the ocean!  Sandi, yep our fearless leader, was my secret partner and she sent me a combination of things I have loved since time began. 

A 2012 Calender of cupcakes, and oh they are so pretty, a CD that she burned herself and the homemade item is a fabulous CD pocket to keep it in. 



The phrase she stamped is perfect
"I get by with a little help from my friends. ~ John Lennon" 
and the CD has the following songs
Any Dream Will Do
Beautiful Day
Best of Friends
Blessed
The Gift of Love
Live Laugh Love
Live like you were dying (this one always makes me cry)
Over the Rainbow
Sunshine and summertime
You'll Be in My Heart

The Girls and I immediately popped it in the player and ogled all the wonderful pictures in the Calender.

Thank you Sandi, this was the best surprise ever!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This sounds lovely! What a spectacular cd!
I know you'll enjoy it all winter!
God Bless,
Kathy