Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle little Bat


The Alice's Tea Party Swap (An Alpha Stamp Yahoo Group Swap) pieces have started to arrive so it's about time that I shared my final piece with you.  This one is my favorite!


The background is all glitter!


And I made crepe paper rosettes and added glitter.


Couldn't leave off the wonderful little mouses song, Twinkle, Twinkle, little bat...


And finished it off with some gold stars. 

This one I'm going to have a hard time parting with but wait until you see some of the creations the swappers came up with, I'll start posting those soon.

5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Your teapots are just wonderful!

Plush Possum Studio said...

I am of the opinion you can never have too much glitter.
Am I right?
:)
This piece is really quite unusual. Tho' cleverly done, its over-the-top look makes it visually appealing beyond cleverness.
Your Edgar art below is wonderful as well.
In fact, I like pretty darned near everything I see here a lot!
Rose
P.S. Thanks for your Follow!

Artfully Musing said...

Love this!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Caroline,
This is beautiful, I can see why it's your favorite.
enJOY a lovely evening,
Kimberly

Unknown said...

OMG it is gorgeous. I am in love with this teapot!