Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Art Share ~ Sandra Hawkins-Bolliger


Today I am sharing another wonderful tea pot created for Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group Alice's Tea Party Swap that I'm hosting.

This one is by Sandra Hawkins-Bolliger and I love the bright color she used on the background, it is really eye catching and so very Alice with the bright red roses. 


Make sure you stop by the Alpha Stamps Gallery to see all of her wonderful teapots and the other participants. 

Early this morning I braved the wet and cold and took all the wonderful Swap packages to the postal office.  They are now on their way to their new homes!  I hope everyone loves what they get. 

It's so sad that this swap is over, tomorrow I will share the last featured Teapot on my blog :(  But I have something new and fantastic up my sleeve so stay tuned and make sure to check out Alpha Stamps Yahoo Groups for upcoming swaps.

No comments: