Thursday, January 10, 2013

Winter Jar Swap Reminder

 
 Hey Gang...don't forget about my Winter in a Jar Swap
Sign ups close  next week January 15th
See the original post for all the details
 
In the meantime Look at what I found, more inspiration. 
Miniature Couple in a Jar by Cute Cottage Overlaod

Isn't is just adorable and so wintery! 

We have some wonderful swappers
Plan Lady 19
Art Rocks
Klucking Bear
Art Dust
Andrea L.
The Other Side of Deb
Denise's Delights in her Coffeeberry Cottage
Carol
Scrap Savings

So please come join us, it is going to be fun!
And I think a Linky party is going to be in order, it will be my first :)
 
Glitter Tart Designs

2 comments:

Denise said...

looking forward to making one and swapping-Denise of Coffeeberry Cottage

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh what a wonderful idea and so darn adorable too! I've watched these swaps from a distance but must admit this is terribly tempting! *ponder... ponder... ponder*
♥Sharon