Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Swap ~ Day 1

 Tabitha of at Creative Wings Boutique asked if I would help her with a private 12 Days of Christmas Swap.  Of course I said yes and snatched up my day.  Really the only thing I did was give her some names of people I thought would be good for the swap. 
 
If you have not done one of Tabitha's swaps or gotten one of her fabulous kits then you are truly missing out!
 On the first Day of Christmas Creative Wings Boutique gives to us
Pamela of Vintage Bits n Pieces,  
A Partridge in a Pear Tree. 
 There were some strict swap guidelines. 
We were to use, gold, cream, silver and white as the primary colors. 
 And then fill the matchbox with goodies. 
Just look at all those luscious vintage buttons! 
I don't know how I am ever going to be able to part with them. 
 
Come Back tomorrow to see what was created for Two turtle doves. 

1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

ohh you are soo funny...i hoard my buttons.... I am knee deep in plumbing issues...ugg