Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Get your Cards Read

 
It's that time, time for all of the Gypsy Swap pieces to be in the mail. 
 
 
You should see the pile of swap packages I've gotten so far, and I know there are still more to come.
 
 
If you missed out on this swap, have no fear, all the Alpha Stamps Swaps are Great.  The next swap is a Cabinet Card Curiosities swap. 
 
 
So, today I am sharing the last Gypsy caravan piece that I created.  Have you ever had your Cards read?  I haven't but think it would be fun.
 
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  Come join us over at Alpha Stamps, the swaps are great!

4 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

that is super cool
hugs
ps your supposed to be resting..

Sandi McLean said...

Oh this is just so perfect! I just couldn't do the swaps right now and am so jealous LOL I have always loved the whole "fortune" idea and have had my cards etc read a number of times..

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Caroline,
This is too cute!
Not sure you got me email,
The masks were from Retro Cafe.
enJOY a sweet evening,
Kimberly

French Charmed ~ Chelle said...

Oh, I love that! It's so whimsical!