Saturday, May 18, 2013

When in doubt Wear Red ~ Paper Dress Shop Part 2

A few weeks ago I shared the outside of my "When in Doubt, Wear Red" Consignment Shop.  You can view it HERE
I linked it to a fabulous party, Paper Saturdays hosted by Manopopjes
Almost everyone that plays along makes wonderful light colored fun pieces and I was inspired by it and that's how this little paper house came to be.
So without further ado, here is the inside.
I am going to save the wardrobe to share next week.. 
Like all good shops there must be a mirror.  This one has glitter all around it to make you look even more glamorous.
Then there is the accessories wall.
And of course a cute little window to let in natural light. 
There are many many more details I could go on and on about but I think the pictures speak for themselves. 
I hope you like it.
 
I'm linking up with
Come join us!

6 comments:

Jez said...

There are so many details in your little shop to look at - I don't know how you got them all in. It's cute, and full of fun. As for the dresses, well I'm tempted by the red suit, but I've decided I really want the Scarlett O'Hara type dress. All I will need then is a grand staircase to sweep down.
I always find it interesting how something like your unusual shop can start dreams and stories going on in the head. Lovely.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I can tell you had a blast designing this sweet little dress shop together, as well as the cute little dresses. Your eye for detail and craftsmanship skills are amazing. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your paper house if FAB-U-LOUS! I love the inside of it. Glittery mirror and all! I'm going to check out your post for the outside. I look forward to seeing your post on the wardrobe!

Holly M said...

Wow. Fabulous little dress shop.

manomij said...

Wonderful I finally got to see what you were hiding in that little house. I feel inspired to do a bit more with Lottie's atelier now. Manonx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh what a darling little dress shop I am so passionate about paper dolls and paper buildings ok this is just the cats meow! I love it !!!!
hugs
susan s