Thursday, May 2, 2013

Creative Souls ATC Swap ~ Art Share

Last month's ATC swap at Creative Souls was so much fun. 
We were asked to use the bellow image.  My partner, Susan, of Lily & The Lotus - who is a very good friend - and I were paired up.  She ran with our friendship as her inspiration. 
She knows how much I love elegant things with glitter and she added just the right amount to the lovely ATC she made me.
Not only did she send me the gorgeous ATC but she also sent some fabulous goodies, the floral skinny paper I am using as a bookmark and I love DMC floss.  The white item is an absolutely stunning fairy scene stamped into clay. 
 
Thank you Susan I love it all!
You can see what I created for Susan HERE

1 comment:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

i still keep it close to me
hugs
susan