Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stamp Out Crime ~ Sprinkled With Murder ATC

 
A few months ago the group Stamp Out Crime, a reading and art group, did a read along of the book Sprinkled with Murder by Jenn McKinlay.  It was a lot of fun with prizes and chats and now this ATC and recipe exchange. 
 
 
I decided to depict the character that is murdered with a splash of the heroin.  I like what I came up with, not my normal style but I am very pleased. 
 
 
I reworked one of the recipes in the novel and was going to share that with the group.  But they requested a totally original recipe.  So since fall is right around the corner I shared my Pumpkin Cupcakes with Bourbon Butter cream Frosting.
 
 
I will share my review of this book in the next couple of week.  Meanwhile make sure to check out everything going on, this is going to be an exciting month. 
 
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love it, can't wait to see it in person! :)Monica