Monday, August 27, 2012

Art Share ~ Bling Matchbox Swap Thespa M.

 
I've been saving this one because I am occasionally selfish and didn't want to share this gorgeous creation quite yet, wanted to keep it all to myself. 
 
 
Thespoena of Vintiquities Workshop mad this gorgeous matchbox for me in a Marie Antoinette swap.  We had to bling out the matchbox and fill it with a domino.  She mad her Domino into a gorgeous Necklace that I have the perfect outfit for!
 
 
She wrapped her creation in a lovely vintage handkerchief and she filled the box with vintage lace!  I love being spoiled!  Thanks so much Thespa, I love it. 
 
Thanks all for looking.

4 comments:

Ann said...

gorgeous!!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

Just lovely

my cup of tea said...

Wow! Just beautiful!!
~Donna~

Ricki Treleaven said...

Wow, what a pretty work of art! All of it....