Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Very Merry Unbirthday Swap Art Share

 
Isn't it Gorgeous!  Lisa Bivona of Creating at Pearl Avenue Studio's was my partner for the Very Merry Unbirthday Swap hosted by Tabitha of Creatie Wings.
 
 
Everything Lisa did screams Vintage Dirty (which was the group we were a part of).  Old bits of silk, gorgeously preserved dried roses, vintage bling, old pearls the list goes on and on and those are just a few of the details she played with on this creation.
 
 
And just look at all the fabulous goodies she stuffed the box with!  I was so spoiled. 
 
Lisa's creation has a new home on my sewing table, the perfect place for me to look at it everyday.
 
 

Tabitha has a new and very exciting swap open for sign ups right now.  It's a nut cup swap.  So head over and read the details and join the fun.  I am!  Just click on the image.


2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Wow, your swap partner really did spoil you! :D Nice treasures. I think the idea of a nut cup swap sounds really fun.

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

HI Caroline...what a wonderfully dirty vintage cake lisa created for you....i luv it... thanks for posting my swap
hugs
tabitha