Sunday, August 26, 2012

Creative Wings: Nutty Halloween Swap

 
Come Join Creative Wings newest swap, A Nutty Halloween Swap!  Click the above image, or the one in my sidebar to learn more.
 
Each player will create up to 2 petite nut cups and fill it with fabulous craft supplies...
 
And you can choose what group you would like to be a part of.
 
 
Group A
Tattered and worn creams and rusty elements.
Group B
Traditional Halloween...black orange white
Group C
Victorian Halloween which includes all fall shades including royal blue, red, gold, white, maroon, rust, warm yellow...
 
I am so excited about this swap that I have decided to make tutorials for each group.  Right now I've got one in the works.  So go sign up (even if you have no idea what you are doing, because I can help) and join in the fun!
 
Halloween not your thing?  Doesn't mean you can't decorate one with an apple bobbing theme, fall leaves, pumpkins etc...


2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I might like this swap, but I don't know how to make one. Where do you get the supplies for a nut cup?

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

thanks doll...u are absolutely the best....
hugs....
ps saw ur photos of lil bit getting allergy shots...im getting my son tested too...not looking forward to it.
hugs