Monday, June 4, 2012

Art Share ~ Stamp Out Crime

A few weeks ago a friend of mine invited me to join a new group she was creating.  How could I resist a group that makes ATC's based on mysteries???  Well, I didn't.  And I have a bunch of fabulous returns to share.  If you would like to see my creation for this swap it is HERE

The above creation is by Sarette, the fabulous creator of the group, she is portraying The Crossword Murder by Nero Blanc (pictured below)


A very puzzling mystery... with six crosswords included! That's right-Thompson C. Briephs is dead. D-E-A-D. The body of the flamboyant crossword editor was found under very suspicious circumstances-and now it's up to private investigator Rosco Polycrates to come up with some answers, with the help of the beautiful and brainy crossword editor from the victim's rival newspaper. They'll need to look everywhere-including up, down, and across-to stop the killer from striking again...

I love a good crossword puzzle so I think this book is going to have to be added to my To Be Read pile. 

No comments: