Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dead Author Tag Book



Now that you have seen all the individual tags and envelopes here is the completed Dead Authors Tag Book.  Isn't it just great!  It went together so well.



The pages flip nicely and all the tags are easily removed.


All of the Circle of Friends members that took part have received their tag book and many have asked how I assembled it.  Well I got a wonderful gift from my best friend this past Christmas, a book called Handmade Books and Bindings.  The technique was in that book.  However I ended up not following it to a T.  If you are interested in a tutorial let me know and I think I might be convinced to put one together for you.

This was a great project and I have my Dead Author Tag book up in my studio so I can enjoy it.  I enjoyed this swap so much I might have to do it again.

3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love, love, LOVE this project! I would so like to get my hands on it and look at all the tags. *neat*

xo,
RJ

B. said...

Absolutely tutorial. Would love to see how you bound all those tags.

B.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love my book you did a beautiful job with it. thank you

susan s.