Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Art Share ~ Rosie Marie ATC Swap


It's a Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group Swap!  And this time we made ATC's featuring an image of Marie with Roses.  You can view my pieces HERE.

This lovely piece is by M McClure of Artful Curiosities  She slipped her ATC into a soft pink gift bag and added a lovely flower.  Presentation is a big thing with this group and it makes these swaps so special to get an ATC in something like this. 


Her ATC is adorned with rhinestones and lace, my favorites!  And check out that background, perfect compliment to her Marie and Roses!


This gorgeous Marie is by T Daugherty of Pixels and Paste I love her addition of the pearls as earrings and a bracelet. 


This gorgeous creation is by M Scott of All Things Pretty  She slipped her ATC inside a white paper bag stamped with this lovely image (which I own but have never used)


Look at all the wonderful lace, ribbon and beads she used!  I love the 3D ness of her piece.

As always I am thrilled with this swap and can't wait to do another one. 



4 comments:

Marti McClure said...

Hi Caroline! Thanks so much for featuring my ATC on your blog! I was lucky enough to receive your ATC,which was so beautiful. I loved the frame, the metal flowers and the petite vase. And that yarn you used was fabulous. Isn't MAMA great? I am new and just love it so much. It was such a delight to swap with you! ~Marti

DIYDesignStudio said...

Adore Your Rose Marie, too sweet and regal! Jean Moore

JoAnne said...

Love all the Marie atcs-beautiful!

trisha too said...

Lovely Maries!!


:)