Thursday, September 4, 2008

Join my Seance



This week at Theme Thursday the theme is: Halloween

Use this theme in your creation this week! Use collage images, photos, rubber stamps, fancy paper , embellishments or any other art supply to give your creation a “Halloween” look.

I have had this fabulous ghost ribbon for almost a year and just had to use it.

I headed over to This Thursday, it's all about...and they had Black as the challenge.

Mixing the two challenges together I came up with this, what I consider, fabulous card. My only issue with it is I am not pleased with the silver rays around her head. I was trying to obtain a ghostly halo...didn't quite work.

Never the less I think the overall impression is very nice and hopefully it gives a new feel to the theme of Halloween...

Thanks for looking and please check out One Powerful Hour...this week the theme is Gold

25 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful! I do know that if I saw her in the middle of the woods, I'd be high tailing it out of there quick! The love the little ghosts!! Great job!

K said...

great halloween art!

Sandy said...

Wow Caroline this is awesome.
Wonderful design. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Great, love it.

Rosie said...

Brilliant piece! She could be realted to me (she says cackling!!!)... looks an awful lot like my Great Aunt Maddie! ;-]

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card with some really original touches!

Dawn said...

Scarey looking woman indeed - this is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh soooo fantastic

joanne wardle said...

ooo classy hallowe'en! I think it's great. that ghost ribbon is perfect too

Buffy said...

I really love the black/white colors. It makes it more spooky! Great card!

RubyMay said...

Wow...I love the woman ! This is stunning work !

Anonymous said...

that looks fantastic!

Kris Dickinson said...

Wow! Amazing piece!

CraftyC said...

What a great card, the lady defo looks spooky to me, its the eyes!!
Clairexx

Liz said...

Fantastic work - I love this! :D

Liz x

Unknown said...

Fabulous art!

Carole said...

That is great!

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love your lady in black!! And the slightly creepy "S-E-A-N-C-E" letters are perfect for the card!!!!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

SPOOKY........
Really great love the letters you have used they are perfect. Love the image of the lady she fits so well

Susie Little said...

superbly Sinister!xx

Kenning Stone said...

Oh, she is elegant and creepy...I love her.

Cazzy said...

Wonderfully spooky.

Inka said...

This is awesome but I have to say it is scary : ]

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOO nice.. yes I like it Caro.. spooky and full of atmosphere

Anonymous said...

Great idea for the theme, she looks very scary - I don't think I'd like what she's going to tell me!

xxxxx