Thursday, January 9, 2014

Love Letter Writer

I've created some more pages for the Alpha Stamps Lovesick-A Sweetheart book Swap.  There is still plenty of time to join. 
I am absolutely head over heals for the Love Letters Paper set.  There are so many lovely images that the paper seems more like a collage sheet to me than decorative paper.
 
A complete list of the supplies I used can be found HERE
Don't forget to check out my Etsy Store.  I've got new seam binding colors uploaded and will have some more art in there soon.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A kindred spirit I think you are. I too love letter writing and snail mail of all types. In fact I blog about such things over at www.ritewhileucan.com I have a feeling you might like it. Found you via 'The Vintage Farmhouse' Thursday linkup.