Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Deception of the Emerald Ring

 I love to read, as many of you know, and I love to be inspired by what I read.  Stamp Out Crime's 3rd Swap of the year has just taken place and I continued my set of The Secret History of the Pink Carnation Books with the 3rd instalment, The Deception of the Emerald Ring. 
 This is the first ATC for The Secret History of the Pink Carnation
 And the Second, for The Masque of the Black Tulip.  If you look carefully you will see that my current ATC and this one share a similar element.  I must say I am getting tired of making those mini tulips, sure do hope that The Black Tulip is captured soon.
The back of my ATC has a short synopses of the book.
These are fun to make and I can't wait to see what books the other members have been inspired by.

1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

you are such a busy crafter...i ned ur energy
hugs