Hey! So glad you are joining me again. This week please read the section called The Sandman and answer the questions below for a chance to win one of the 3 fabulous prizes: 1 PBS credit, $5 Amazon Gift Certificate, or a Handmade gift.
This week for the Handmade gift I have a copy of the Sequel to Dreamhunter, Dreamquake (which I enjoyed more than Dreamhunter) a bookmark and 3 fabulous glittered close pin magnets.
1. Who remembers where Chorley's camera is and where is it?
2. What is the plant life in the Place like?
3. What 3 letters are on the Sandman's head? What letter does Laura add?
4. How does Nown see people in the Place?
5. How does Laura undo the Sandman when Rose and Chorley are about to discover him?
1. Do you think because Rose has lived with Dreamhunters that she is more likely to doubt what is in her mind, like information about John Gregg?
2. How does learning more about the physical description of the Place change your mental picture? Do you think the author left this description to late in the story?
3. With all the mystery and fantasy of the Place do you feel the added element of magic to be too much?