Hello again, and welcome to the final part of this read along. This week please read the section called The Rainbow Opera then answer the questions below for a chance to win a $5 Amazon Gift certificate OR 1 PBS Credit OR the handmade item below.
This week I made a bolster pillow. The grey fabric is hand died. The word Dream I painted on using a fabric paint that is shimmery! To finish it off I added a lovely black and grey flower and ruffles.
As mentioned in prior posts, there is an extra handmade item left for one lucky winner. For a chance to win my handmade book and The Dreamer's Dictionary create a cast for the book. You can see my cast HERE. For each character that you cast I will put your name in the hat to win this prize. (If the above prize is not selected by this weeks winner I will pick another name out of the hat to win the pillow.)
So without further ado
1. What is the dream about that Tziga wanted Laura to catch?
2. What was the whole point of Rose's campaign of making friends with Mamie?
3. What happens to the Sandman during Laura and his escape from the Rainbow Opera?
4. What dream does Secretary Doran have up his sleeve?
5. What does erasing the 1st N in Nown's name do?
1. Do you think people that are frightened feel pity?
2. Are you surprised to learn that Laura's convict dream is about something that will happen in the future?
3. Will you read Dreamquake, the finally to this series?
4. Would you participate in another read along? Any suggestions?