Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Treasures of the Sea Swap Announcement




I was doing a little blog surfing the other day and I kept running across a swap that looked divine. It was called, Things with Wings, and it was an altered Matchbox. I say was because it was over which made me a bit sad. That was until I found out that the hostess is doing another one and this time it is Sea themed...and y'all know that is one of my favorite themes.

However I've never done a swap outside of my groups so I wasn't sure I wanted to join. I thought it over for a few days and finally decided to take the plunge, so to speak.

I am now signed up to swap a Treasures of the Sea Matchbox and I can't wait to get started. Come check out the rules and guidelines (scroll down on the above page) and join us!

No comments: