Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Arch


I've been following the Tim Holtz 12 day's of Christmas Tags and I wanted to try some of his techniques.

I also love Gothic Arches but I have not been able to take part in the last few weeks because of other holiday projects.

So I decided to combine a couple of challenges and some techniques and came up with this Holiday arch.

I used the Tim Holtz background technique from day 2's tag. But I used greens and golds for the background.

The last two Gothic Arch themes were Snow and Tree's. Well, I don't have an entire tree but I do have some tree branches and snow, well, mine is gold...yep, wouldn't gold snow be cool!

So anyway, I hope you enjoy my arch. I have put it in the Circle of Friends December Lottery, I hope whoever wins it loves it as much as I do.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lisa Fulmer said...

omg, this card is great! i love the retro image and the gold sparkle! nice job!
btw, check out this new papercraft challenge site!