Sunday, February 17, 2008
You Make my Day Award
This evening when I logged onto my blog I had the most fantastic surprise. Liz of Miss Moon had awarded me the “You made my day award”!
Thank you so much Liz…I am very honored and you actually made my day!
Knowing how special this made me feel I immediately decided to go off and “tag” 5 more individuals who touch my life, even if they don’t know it, almost on a daily basis. And here they are…
1. Lenna of creative lenna she hosts the most incredible swaps and her blog is very inspiring
2. Sarah of Caspiana her work is out of this world and she includes instructions on her blog as to how to make many of her fabulous papers
3. Kerron Lee of Colourguru not only does she do lovely work but she has the most organized studio I've ever seen!
4. Willie of Vintage Wil I love all things vintage and she just has a way with them…
5. Sandy of Stempelchaotin Somehow she manages to every day have new artwork displayed, and not jsut any artwork, fabulous work!...if only I was this consistent.
To pass the award on, here are the details :
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo.
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
So now I am off to let my selections know...it was really hard to just choose five...