Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello, Goodbye

Today's the big day, the last day in this studio. Kind of a bittersweet feeling, I hate to see all my things boxed up but at the same time I can't wait to get my very own studio, one that I'm not just making do (like I did this small room).


Please sit back, enjoy my small studio and remember that next time you see studio photos it will be of one I've created from scratch! And I mean scratch, the current floors are coming out, a wall is being knocked down and we are still discussing what to do with the ceiling. Very exciting, but I know it will take some time.


























Hope you enjoyed! Have a Great day and see you next time.

2 comments:

Days End Studio said...

Yeah!!!
Can't wait to see your NEW NEW NEW space. :O)

peggy gatto said...

I can't wait to see, what fun for you!!!