Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All You Need to Know About Alcohol Inks...Class

I'll be teaching my first Stamping/Crafting/Art Class in May.


Here is all the information you as a student may want...feel free to ask questions I'll answer as soon as I come up with an answer...wink wink...


Who: Taught by me (not a professionally schooled artist, completely self taught)

What: An afternoon of fun, food and art. You will learn how to use Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink's in a Number of ways, for backgrounds, as a paint, and to alter non porous surfaces.


You will leave with 3 Completed projects, A card, Coaster and Magnet (all pictured here, these are just samples, you can copy them or come up with your own design using my abundant stash).
When:
May 12th at 1:30 PM
Why:
Alcohol inks are expensive and you don’t want to go out and buy a bunch if you are not going to like them…so come try them out to see if they are something you would like to invest in.

To hang out with the girls…because that is just too much fun!

To learn something you didn’t know before.

Fee:
$5.00 per person paid in Cash (before or at the party) or to my pay pal account cmoh@earthlink.net (before only).

What to Bring:
Yourself, any art supplies you may want to use (of your own…my stash will be open to all) Please wear something that can get messy, you may also want a pair of gloves (the alcohol inks stain your fingers). Children are allowed, to play or to take part.
Can't wait to see you!





No comments: