Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alcohol Ink ATC Class

A few weeks ago I took my second ATC class from Lisa at La Femme Papier.

There was no way I was going to miss a chance to play with Alcohol Inks...one of my favorite things. Lisa really didn't show me anything that I had not learned on my own but it was fun to see how other's used this fabulous product.

The ATC on the right is the one that I made. I used a printed transparency and coated it with a yellowish Alcohol Ink, so you can actually see through my ATC!

The pumpkins are stamped on glossy paper and colored with two shades of orangish alcohol ink. And last but certainly not least I used a green alcohol ink to tone down the gold glitter paper I used around the edges. To add a bit more texture I used the new Tim Holtz Distress sticklers to add some "swirls" coming off the pumpkins.

I am really pleased with the way this ATC turned out and love the one that I received in the exchange which is here to the left.

Thank you Jackie C. for the lovely ATC I love the movement and the colors you used and have a special place for it all set up in my ATC book.

If you haven't taken one of Lisa's ATC classes and you live in the area, you really should :)



1 comment:

Amy said...

WOW, an ATC class..that is super!!! I'd love to take a class too..you did very well. You'll have to start trading!!!

Love the butterfly and pumpkins..everything is so detailed and pretty