Sunday, January 27, 2008

Many Thanks Cards

Look how diligent I have been...I made 7 Thank you card packets...if you are interested please leave a comment and I will get back to you with details.






For voting purposes I've numbered them... Please vote on the left hand side of my blog























1. Limeade with Pink Azalea and Key Lime (Left)
21% (7 votes)















2. Light Racy Raspberry with Moss Green and Playful Peony
30% ( 10 votes)
























3. Light Awsome Aqua with Pink Azalea and Navao Pearl
42% (14 votes)
Most votes















4. Lady bug with iridescent gold and Hot cinnamon
12% (4 votes)
Least votes

























5. Ginkgo with Bougainvillea and Fern
15% (5 votes)














6. Deep Tempting Tanzanite with Gold Dust and Sapphire on ice (right)
15% (5 votes)





7. Dark Icy Indigo with Mango Mambo and Periwinkle (Left)
18% 6 votes













8. Chianti with Douglas Fir and Cranberry
15% 5 votes
Thank you all for taking the time to help me select the color combinations for The Many Thanks packets.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline,
Glad you had fun in Boston.
I really like the "Many Thanks" cards and would love to buy some when you decide which one to mass produce!
Have fun in Idaho!

Maggie

craftyrachel said...

These are really wonderful. I would love details!