Friday, October 3, 2014

Journal ~ Favorite Foods

I'm working a little, well more like a lot, out of order on the Journal 52 prompts.  This one is from Week 32: Favorite Foods. Cupcakes aren't my favorite food, I don't really have one, but they are my favorite to make.
 I had some trouble with this page and had to start it all over.  Can you see the image of the woman above?  Well, that is my grandmother who taught me a lot about baking.  I wanted to include her image and decided to try a new to me technique, gel medium image transfer.  It didn't work as well as I wanted it to but in the end I like how the page turned out.
 I cut along the edge of the page in the shape of the cupcakes.  You can see the next page peeking through.  

1 comment:

Holly M said...

I love the creativity of this page. The faint image of your grandmother is fabulous.