Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Goblin Potion Altered Matchbox

 As I've mentioned before, it's that time of year...Halloween!  And no one does Halloween better than Alpha Stamps.  This year Leslie has pulled together a fun Goblin Kit.
 One of my favorite things to make around Halloween is special treat containers.  Did you see my Medusa Candy Jar?  Well, here is a little treat box.  This one you can fill with just about anything.
 I used paper, collage images, and Dresden all from the kit.  Some of my other supplies were black seam binding, potion bottles with sticker labels, and the poison rubber stamp set all available from Alpha Stamps.
 Inside is a tarot card reading scene with a large potion bottle and a spider web in the corner.  See lots of room for candy.
But my favorite part is the paper clay zombie hands that I made for the ends.  Doesn't' it look like they are reaching in to steal some candy!?!  
This piece is available in my store

2 comments:

LYNDY WARD said...

Happy Halloween To You & Yours. Hope you'll fly by my Are You A Good Or Bad Witch? Halloween Party & Be Blessed with powerful Wiccan Wishes... Enchantingly Yours, Lyndy Ward >^..^<
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/2014/10/are-you-good-witch-or-bad-witch.html

Laura S Reading said...

I am a sucker for that tarot image.
Great little box.