Monday, September 29, 2014

Lunch Box Notes C, D and E

So I am one of those mom's who sends lunch box notes.  My mom used to write on napkins and I just loved getting them.  So moving along with the times I print out ones I find and toss them in.  My oldest has a hard time reading some of the ones I pick but she understands them for the most part.  My youngest, 4 years, has no clue but wants little notes so bad.  

I searched and searched but there just aren't any preschool level lunch box notes.  So what is an artist to do?  Well, I made my own and I am sharing them with you.  I hope you like them and that your little one loves them!

Each week in school she is learning a new letter so I have created 4 per week highlighting the letter she is working on.  This is just the first installment.  And If you really want me to do A and B I will, but my daughter is past those letters.  Just leave a comment.  

Click HERE for a link to go to a Google Doc and print them out/download them etc. 

No comments: