Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Altered Witch Shoe

 When the Altered Witch Shoe swap came up on BlissfulART swaps I jumped on it. 
 Immediately I knew I wanted to use this shoe. 
It was my Grandmothers.  She was always a great supporter of my art and I know that she would love that her shoe was used by me in this manner.
Yes, I know it is supposed to be a witch...but can't some witches turn into bats? 

 I crackled a Bat image available from Alpha Stamps to embellish the toe, along with some seam binding flowers.
A few sprigs of black and glittery green twigs around my witch.

A black glittered bat hiding under the shoe.

And that's that. 
I hope my partner likes it. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure your swap partner will like it, in all of it's batty green Halloween goodness.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Unknown said...

Qoh my goodness caroline!!! it is amazing!!!! i can't wait to see it in person. Green is my favorite color!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
XOXOXO
Becky

Christina Paul said...

Just Fabulous!

peggy gatto said...

Great creation!

Artfully Musing said...

Fabulous!

Wendy Aspinall said...

wow Cathee it's fabulous lucky partners

Marfi-topia said...

this is incredible!
Oh my gosh...your grandmother's shoe was a perfect choice:)

Laura S Reading said...

An amazing transformation.