Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Swap on the Circle of Friends


I have just announced my newest swap at The Circle of Friends a wonderful group of women who enjoy swapping art and chatting.  So if this sounds like something you would like please come join us.

The swap is to create a tag with the theme, Dead Authors, you get to choose and depict it anyway you like.  Then you will mail the tags to me and I will compile them all in a pocket book.  I have created a template and attached the pocket but only so participants know what kind of 3D elements will work, decorating/creating the pocket isn't part of the participants job, that's mine.

I am really looking forward to starting the new year off with a wonderful swap.  If you have any questions please let me know or come on over and chat with the ladies.

No comments: