Sunday, December 11, 2011

Art Share ~ Trisha


Yesterday I started sharing the wonderful Ornaments I have received through Cassandra's of An Artful Adventure Handmade Christmas Ornament Swap this set is from Trisha of easily amused, hard to offend...


Again the packaging is just stunning, she covered this box with vintage sheet and added a bright snowflake (how did she know my windows needed another one?) and tied it with a soft pink ribbon.  Packaging really does set the tone of the entire swap don't you think?



I was blown away by Trisha's first creation, it is a paper rose ball that she tinted with the lightest shades of blue and pink.  The texture is just fabulous and I can only imagine how much time went into rolling (???) each one of those fabulous roses.





Her Second ornament is a fabulously glittered and adorned ATC that hangs from a lovely bit of blue ribbon.  She has quite a few different version of this on her blog and they are all just as stunning!





Trisha's final ornament is this fabulous felted (???) bird nest filled with glittered sheet music eggs!



She sat the nest on a clothespin that she also covered with the sheet music and added touches of glitter to.  It makes it so easy to attach to my tree and I wish I'd photographed it on the tree instead of my wire tree because it really does add charm to my Christmas tree.

Thank you so much Trisha I love them all and will look forward to adding them to my tree every year!

No comments: