Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hop Scotch

This week at One Powerful Hour Pauline has selected the theme...

Child's Play

Right now I mainly think of my little girls, one loves dress up and the other is into stacking, but I couldn't think of how to portray either or these. So I went with one of my school yard favorites, Hop Scotch.

I am not really pleased with the outcome of this ATC, it's a little to plain I think. I mounted a decorative paper onto a solid blue, printed the hop Scotch board out on transparency, affixed the little girl (she's from Altered Pages) and added the brads, to look like the stones used in the game.

Next week at One Powerful Hour the theme is A touch of spring. Come play along with us!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I think this is fabulous!..not plain at all!

Pauline said...

This is so awesome! As a kid, I loved hopscotch! Those brads look like smarties, or M&Ms! Wonderful card!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline