Thursday, September 23, 2010

Make A Wish

Today is one of my fabulous One Powerful Hour team members birthdays! Happy Birthday Amy....

She is also the hostess this week and selected the theme of birthday.

Amazingly or maybe just because I am tired of doing such dark work I found time to make an ATC and enter this week.

The background is a lovely confetti paper that reminds me of jimmies on a doughnut. I dry brushed over it with a slightly pink tinted gesso that also had some shimmer mixed in. The image is from Altered Pages. Some of the stamps are from close to my heart and the others an unknown company. I used markers to color everything in...I hardly ever use markers...it made me feel like a kid again. And of course had to add some glitter to finish it off.

I hope Amy has a wonderful Birthday! Now I am heading back to the studio to continue with the dark art...

2 comments: