Saturday, October 31, 2015

Advent Calendar Shadow Box Assembly

 I'd say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, but I'm one of those -Wait, what about Turkey Day- kind of person.  Regardless, it is time to get started on some of those Holiday Projects that don't involve a skeleton, witch or Zombie.  Alpha Stamps has the absolute coolest 
 Advent Calendar Shadowbox (or just shadow box if Christmas isn't your thing. I am so thinking this would be the funnest Alice in Wonderland project ever!).
 So endless possibilities of Sugar Plum Fairies, Santa Workshops, Cindy Lou Who, and Nativity Scenes, comes in THIS condition.  OMG, talk about a major, What do I do now moment!
I froze, blinked a couple of times, went and got a glass of wine (it may have been hard liquor)  and stared at it...got very boring.  
But have no fear!  I figured it out and put together this quick video to wash away your frustrations.  I hope it helps, and if you have any other questions let me know.  While this post might not contain completed pictures of my project, which is on my workbench right now, I have pulled it all together and it awaits it's photo-shot.  
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: