Thursday, June 20, 2013

Waterhouse ATC Swap ~ Final piece


A few weeks ago I mentioned that Blissful ART Swaps was hosting a Waterhouse ATC Swap, this is my final piece that I created.
I used an image from Waterhouse Beauties Collage Sheet available at Alpha Stamps.  
The colors that popped are not colors I normally work with but I had a wonderful time playing with the color palate of oranges and teals. 

In the painting she is holding a fan so I decided to play that up a bit and created a fancy fan for her. 
I can't wait to see what everyone else created! And of course I will share the beautiful ATC's with you.

2 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

oh gosh this is sooo beautiful ..I love the golden yellow :) lovely
hugs
susan s

Wendy Aspinall said...

stunning i hope i get one in my swap

hugs wendy