Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Creative Wings Kit of the Month

It's here, it's here, it's here!
Creative Wings very first (of many to come) Kit of the Month and wow oh wow is it a fabulous one.
 
 
This Kit includes...
*An authentic charlotte head from Germany*
*A bleached small bottle brush tree*
*A vintage spice bottle*
*Vintage gold mercury glass beads*
*A vintage tree reflector*
*one yard tinsel trim*
*Vintage sheet music paper*
*German glass glitter*
*Cream adhesive back pearls for crown*
 
I've got mine...what about you? 
Head over to her blog and get one before they are all gone


2 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks so much, Caroline, for the scoop on the Charlotte's Christmas kit from Creative Wings Boutique. It looks wonderful, filled with vintage goodies! My order is already in!!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Wow, how adorable! I've been seeing some wonderfully creative pieces on your recent posts. I love the little retro poinsettia matchbox ornament....too cute!

Caroline, if I'd only known what was facing me the day you and I met for coffee, I would've run down through English Village screaming my head off! Ut has been such a sad time for us, but I'm determined to get back into a routine now and be grateful and enjoy life with my friends and family!

I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!!!

xo,
RJ