Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love Gone Wild Swap


Lenna has finally gotten all settled into her new home...kinda...and started up her swaps again. If you have never taken part in a Creative Swap then you are missing out.

This swap is called "Love Gone Wild" it is a 4 for 4 ATC swap. There are still a few spots left and it's not due to Lenna until the 15th of February so you have time! You can see some of the other entries on her blog.

When I think "Love Gone Wild" I think of the Silver Screen...actors and actresses totally out of control on the screen and off, the games they play and the skimpy lingerie they sometimes wear. So I combined all that on these ATC's using a mini Bingo card as my base, some lovey dovy couples. I stamped an animal print using brown ink and ripped bits of it to attach to the ATC. There is a stamp of birds and hearts over the women's heads and a heart that I embossed over the couples. To finish it off I added diamond glaze to the words and affixed some film strip.

I can't wait to see what I get in return.

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

Caroline - LOVE your ATCs and the idea behind them. They have a great 'style' about them. So glad you could join in!!!
: ^ ) lenna

http://creativeswaps.blogspot.com/
love gone wild ATC Swap!