We were challenged to…
The background in a piece of Grunge Board (stripes) that I painted with two greens and a yellow acrylic and then dusted with a silvery grey pearl ex powder which alas does not show in the photo. The Lily image is from a pack of Tarot Cards from Alpha Stamps. Above the image I used two chipboard swirls painted with the yellow acrylic and dusted with the silvery grey pearl ex.
The two bottles on either side of the image are covered with green ribbon and then wrapped with wire that I strung beads on. The little jars will hold water so you could put real flowers in them but I didn’t have any. So I stamped a lily and colored it with coordinating colored pencils, cut it out and added it to the jars. As a final touch I made some sprigs of wire with coordinating seed beads, twirled them around a pencil to get the nice shape and stuck them in the mini jars with the flowers.
I am going to use this piece for the Alpha Stamps monthly contest…hope I win I really want the prize this month!
Hope you enjoy!